P3 Tips and Reporting
Click here to sign up for the KCKPS newsletter
Carl B. Bruce Title I School-Home Compact
Carl B. Bruce Title I Parental Involvement-Family Engagement Plan
SOCIAL MEDIA INFO
Monday, Sept. 20 – Cross country meet
Tuesday, Sept. 21 – Volleyball match
Thursday, Sept. 23 – Volleyball match
Saturday, Sept. 25 – Football game
Times and locations can be found in the calendar below.
Click here for the sports schedules.
GUIDELINES FOR VOLLEYBALL AND BASKETBALL GAMES
CBB students must here to the following guidelines for home volleyball and basketball games:
* No cell phone use.
* Sit in the center area of the bleachers.
* Only three students may go to the concession stand at a time.
* $2 for students
* $4 for adults
* Elementary students are free
* District employees with a valid district ID may enter for free and bring a guest
* League passes are applicable only for high school games except for a district Senior pass
* Visitor middle and high school students will be allowed to attend games only with a student ID and if accompanied by a parent/guardian