Student Council members will build student leadership skills by:
- organizing and leading school activities
- organizing and leading community projects
- communicating the opinions and concerns of the student body to school administration
- being the student voice that works with staff and administration to identify and solve issues encountered by students
- promoting school spirit and encouraging student involvement in organized activities
All students are welcome to join and participate as long as they uphold the expectations for student behavior and academic performance of the district and Northwest. Once the year begins, the Student Council will meet to decide upon the date to hold an election for officers. Elected positions will have more responsibility and involvement in organizing and leading activities and projects.
For more information, see Ms. Roberts in Room 21.